Friends-- I just finished modifying a couple of letters from the website
and printing them our for our Senators and Representative!  What a neat
option--thanks to all who were involved in giving us this way to be heard.
        I also recommend the "find your rep" by zipcode function--I knew
who ours were, but it does work and can save a lot of time for those who
haven' formerly cherished such info!

        Camilla Flintermann             <[log in to unmask]>

  http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm My Home Page

                *  "Our lives begin to end      *
                *   the day we become silent    *
                *   about things that matter.." *