I met a female pwp at a support group meeting yesterday who is very
concerned about how she'll afford the cost of the Mirapex prescription her
dr. has started her on.  She has only Medicare which she says doesn't cover
the cost of drugs.  I was concerned when she told me after all had left
meeting area and we were visiting that when her two weeks of free drugs
from her dr. are gone, she intends to just stop taking Mirapex because
another pwp had told the group her 3 month supply of Mirapex is $800
retail, although that lady has insurance coverage for her meds.

I told uninsured pwp I would check with list members about the 800#'s or
addresses of ways to get free RX drugs that I think I've just deleted in
the past because I have insurance for my meds.  Please respond to me off
list as I'm going on nomail beginning Mon. 6/8/98 through Sat. 6/13/98.
Goodbye midwest, hello Broadway!  I'll be back on list Sun. 6/14/98. How's
the longrange weather forecast for NYC next week those of you in that area?

Thanks,

Jeanette Fuhr 47/7mos.