From the pen of John Cottingham:

I am on holiday in Australia until about Thanksgiving. The Parkinsn's Drug
Database, the Parkinsn's List Archive Treasures and the Current Topics are
all on automatic pilot while I am gone....exploring the uncharted
wilderness, tasting the exotic, and searching for lost fortunes...:))

Contrary to the rumors last year...while I did make interesting
acquaintances, I did not find "Miss Right". This year's adventures will
make up Volume 2 of "I put a seashell to my ear and it all comes back".
HomeBoy's harrowing escapes will probably be documented fully...:)))

If you find problems on the website, I do check my website mail when we
occasionally will reach civilization and will fix it then.

Thank you all so much for your kind support and indulgence.

The url for the Parkinsn's List Drug DataBase is:

http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/drugdb/drugdb.html

The url for the Parkinsn's Archive Treasures Page is:

http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/archive/patp.html

The url for the Parkinsn's Current Topics Index Page is:

http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/archive/ct.html

And last but not least, HomeBoy's Adventures are at:

http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/index.html

To search past postings to the Parkinsn List, visit Simon Coles site at:

http://james.parkinsons.org.uk

John Cottingham  [log in to unmask]