<<
 I've got another idea...now before ya'll get all 'puffed up'...
 I was just trying to get your attention.

 ANYONE outside of the United States who wants to write a letter to the
 US Congress to plead for/ express support for/ contribute your voice to
 the call to fund the Udall Law.....

 ....email me your message and I'll co-sign it and add my Fairfax,
 Virginia address and send it on to MY representatives with my zip
 code telling them that the 'WORLD IS WATCHING YOU'...talking about
 adding peer pressure...they love to be talked about around the world and
 I think your voice WILL BE HEARD.

Gail,

I think this idea is ,,, well,,,,upper swell.
Ida, Hans, et al. how about it?

Regards,
WHH 54/18