Hello to all from a semi-Sicilian family (Nancy Shlaes deGrazia)

We grow fave beans each year and eat them (what is IN the pod, not the pod) raw
when they are very small (1/2 inch to an inch) with small chunks of cheese
(usually pecorino--or could be something like gouda) and virgin (extra, of course)
olive oil and pepper.  Great treat!

Mangia and enjoy.  (and I never knew it was god for pwp)

Nancy Shlaes