hello folks,

I have been off line for a few days.  There is nothing wrong with my
computer or telephone lines.  PD (remember that "thing") has shown me
that my tremor may not be my worst symptom.  Stiffness nearly to the
point of paralyzing has been attacking me for short periods of time.
This takes a tremendous amount of my energy to just stay alive and
maybe sit up from time to time.  My meds are working better today and
I am at least in my chair at the desk.

Now for my question:
What made you ( now a member of the hole-in-the-head gang) decide to
have surgery??  I don't think I am ready to consider it yet, but -- I
wonder what gets to a person so much that they would not only
consider it, but have it done.  I have said that I will not consider
it until I cannot feed myself.  Yesterday as I realized that if this
gets worse I may be in a wheelchair soon, and as I watched my hand
shake the rice off my spoon while trying to eat, I wonder??

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds
http://members.tripod.com/~marling