Hi Trish...

The "Hurrycane" was created by a member of my PD support group who was having
a lot of freezing when she walked.

Basically, it's a sturdy cane (Lisa makes 'em with colors and patterns on ;em
if ya like that type of thing) with a little red-orange colored retractable
"wand" near the bottom of the cane,  When a Parkie freezes, they need merely
glance at the wand and step over it to continue walking.

It's rather amazing that such a simple thing works so well.

Originally I posted the Hurrycane inventor's email address here on the List,
however, I've heard from a List member that she was unable to get a reply from
that email address.   Sooooo.... IF ya wanna get in contact with the gal who
invented the Hurrycane, following is her phone number:

Lisa Greenstadt
(818) 789-9612

Ohh.,.. and I have no financial interest in HurryCane Products, Inc.

Barb Mallut