I did that, plus 100mg more Mirapex than reg dose  -- got  scared almostto
death  & got  ddsknesiia ,, but not anymore dysk than i haave  sometmes
annyway. Just  a s       doc said.

notify your doc. try not to gt sccared. And waitt it out siiting or lying down
in case blood pressure affected = might cause spin.     Hang in there "this
too shal pass"  whew!!!  can you call aa fffrieend to keepp an  eeye on you
ffor the day?
if nott, give me/or the LIST youir phone #. We can call you long distance f if
you don't asnwer phone in 20 rings we can notify youur City's paramedics.
(don't worry as the need should be unlike;y - bt I know it's soo scary)
we'''re wit h  you

maryhelen
7:56am Phx