At 09:28 AM 6/6/98 -0700, you wrote:
>hi Margaret,
>
>you will probably will get  very dysenesia.
>
>can you throw up?
>

>Kees

God, what a HIGH!!!  I don't know if it is the 750m mg of  regular Sinemet  or
knowing
that YOU CARING & WONDERFUL people are out there.
WOW!!

I am ok- spoke to the doctor, pharmacist and checked internet.  One does not
need to
worry below 1500 mg.  I am woozy, dizzy and a bit nauseous.

My husband, Marty, prepared a plate full of PROTEiN and  for the 1st time in
years, I ate
protein during the day.

The reason I took 7.5 pills (10/100s) all at once is because I'm taking liquid
sinemet trying
to titrate my dose carefully - looking for that magical balanced line between
decreasing
sinemet and increasing Tasmar.

Love you ALL!!!

Margaret

ps - in a couple of days we should have a PARTY on the
www.parkinsonalliance.net
website celebrating its grand opening. Meanwhile, please go there and think
about
what you would like to see there and what you could contribute.

DOB: 1941/Dx: 1980/Cured:ASAP
Slogans wont do it/Hard work will