Barb,

I tried sending a post to Lisa since we are both (supposed to be) AOL, but
while still on-line, I got a message right back saying there is now
"hurrycane" as a registered member of AOL. Either the cards were misprinted
or, like you said, she may have since withdrawn from AOL.

Here's the reason why I sent my querry to her. My dad just misplaced the cane
he was using. I thought I'd get info on this 1 & see if he was interested.

When you speak w/Lisa, please let her know there is new interest on the list.

Thanks for passing on her phone # (to the list).

Bonnie
daughter of Jim 76/2