WHEW!!  Glad you're OK--are you STILL ok?
Send me or list your phone no, if hubby has to go out-we want you to be
safe!!
Will follow MaryHelenDavila's plan if needed........

Love
IVAN
^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman      48/11                 [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses    51     deg. F