From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of kees paap
Sent:   Monday, June 01, 1998 12:26 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Washington full, any suggestions?

Barb,

I followed your advice and guess what: "Kees, "he said (Bill)", I'll fix
that for you" and he did. I have a room in the Washington hotel. I asked
him if he wanted to do some sponsoring or sign a petition, but he told me
that he (Bill) had some expensive weeks and that he never signs on bodyparts.

Kees