Sun, 31 May 1998 20:27:07 EDT, Janet Paterson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

<SNIP>
>it's a darn good thing
>paterson has to be kick-started sometimes

>so anyway,
>i have posted the upcoming three weeks of the calendar
>[showing all relevant facts about each event]
>in three separate messages

>your cyber-sis in supervision

>janet
<SNIP>

Hello Janet,

I was wondering what happened!
Please give your well-appreciated comments (without kicks preferably)!

Did you think of it and made me write it at the same time in a posting to you?
      OR
Did I think of it and made you do it at the same time I wrote the posting?
      OR
Is it Barb M. influencing us both at the same time?  8<{)))))))))

Anyway: the PWP-calendars look VERY GOOD now Janet!!!!

Greetings, Hans.