The wide gaps of blood pressure can be very scary high-to low within minutes!
We keep chicken bouillon on hand and get my husband's feet above his head.
This usually happens after a meal.  Sinemet is the culprit. After about an
hour the BP will come back up. It is normal for BP to go down after a meal,
this is why (I find out now) as a child we were always warned not to go
swimming directly after a meal.
 There are two drugs that can be used --Proamatine and Florinef.  The first is
a strong drug and you are warned not to lie down for three hours after taking
it. I have found that many doctors are not aware of this part of PD.  Hope
this helps.  FMorgan238@aol