Dear Friends,
Someone told me that Safeway (grocery) stores in Montana, Idaho, Washington
and Alaska are placing collection containers at check out stands for a
different disease every month. I called Safway here in Portland OR to find out
more about this jester and was told that it could not be done here in Oregon
but they would put information about our statewide PD support group on the
side of their paper bags. I sent a 5.5 x 5.5 ad with our logo and have been
told it would be on July Safeway  bags throughout the state of OR.
This is a fantastic free goodwill jester on the part of Safeway. I suggest
that each and everyone  call your local chain grocery store headquaters and
see if they will do the same.
Let me know if I can be of any help.
I will be back from the Forum on Thursday and look forward to comments
Let's put Parkinson's in everyone's mind.
Helen Mason