Hey folks....pssstttt...just one tiny idea.....

I for one would *VERY MUCH* like to see

  Mary Sheehan's 'Adventures of Brady Kinesia'

have his own Web page on the PWP WebRing.

1. He's good PR for PD

2. Humor is important in chronic illness

3. He's cuter than 'Joe the Camel'

4. It's a cleaver way for children of PWP to learn about Parkinson's
without it being so scarry. And for adults to learn some basics in a non
threatening way.

5. He could have his is own logo!  Not this but something!
.       _  __________=__
        \\@([____]_____()
       _/\|-[____]
      /     /(( )
     /____|'----'
     \____/          (artist unknown - sorry!)

6. She's even invited others to:

"Please add to the adventures of Brady Kinesia, if you'd like....
or perhaps relate the adventures of his descendants,
the computer nerd Disk Kinesia,
or his fun-loving sister, Disco Kinesia."

I see this as another TOOL that we need to catch the attention of
others...new parkies, the public, Senators, ad campaigns, posters,
fund raising drives...

It's right here in front of us WAITING to be used...

......you pray for God's help....

but do you recognize it when he gives it to you????

Your cyber sis,

Gail Vass