I just finished a phone conversation with the health coordinator of our
county health dept.  She assured me that the new phone line funded through
a grant will have 2,700 mailboxes and my sorority can have access to some
of those mailboxes to use to give info. to the public about parkinson's
disease, multiple scleroris, and Lou Gehrig's disease.  I am service
co-chair for my sorority and my sisters agreed to help me see that these
bits of info. get put on the phone line.

Do any of you have ideas about soundbites that would be good for these
voicemailboxes that will be available?  I don't know yet how long in
min./sec. we'll have, but I was thinking about giving out 800#'s of
national parkinson's groups, addresses and e-mail addresses or URL's of
webpages and since I'm trying to recruit for a Young Parkinson's Support
Group, my own #, address, e-mail and URL.

Please send ideas and I'll keep all informed of the progress that is made.
I'm not invisible; visit my webring site
<http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/auntie1.htm>

Jeanette Fuhr 47/7mos.