Let me introduce myself.  My name is Bob Averill (AKA RJ).  I, like most of
you, have PD.  I was diagnosed in 1978 (age 44) with symptons noticeable since
about 1974 (40).I started medicating about 1980: Artane-->Amantadine-->
Bromocriptine-->Sinemet-->Eldepryl-->Permax-->Requip-->Tasmar???  Currently on
Sinemet and Eldepryl.  Talking Pallidotomy.

I have reduced my medication back to the basics after an unsuccessful try at
Requip.  Terrible dyskinesia and lots of falling down from deficient balance.
I also wanted to see what the "real" me was after the last twenty years.
Didn't like what I saw, ergo discussions on Pallidotomy.

I wouldn't have made it this far without the same hard nosed attitude espoused
by Jerry Finch.  To put it another way "If life gives you lemos, make
lemonade".  Just what do the PD folks without a PC do for communicating?  The
PC gave me the last ten years of productive employment.  I made it because I
contrived to get a PC on every managers desk.  The culmination of a career,
mine.  I wouldn't have wanted to miss it.

Count me in on your friendly chatter.  I'll speakup when I think I have
anything to contribute.

Bob Averill