> As of Friday the 15th, we have 21 sites on the PWP WebRing.
> http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=parkie;list
> Our new listing at Yahoo (Go to Yahoo and search for
> "Parkinsons")
> brought 61 new visitors to our site today.
> The Webmaster is WAY behind in his work (just a statement,
> not a complaint.)
> Janet P is receiving rave reviews for her work on the PWP
> Calendar at:
> http://newww.com/cgi-bin/do_cal?c:pwpc
> The calendar is for all PD related events.
> Please let her know how much you appreciate her help and
> give her more
> things to post. We need to keep her busy.

  Hi - I saw the post today looking for help.

  I MIGHT be able to help - in that I can write HTML ... however - my
  home page is behind a fire wall - so somehow I'll have to get stuff back to you.
  I can email the HTML text ok - but what about any pictures ?

  I've been trying to put together a WEB page for my dad - but I was wondering
  how I can get pictures to you. I'm on a Unix workstation - not a PC - so
  I don't have the usual Windows software. I do have Netscape though - if Net
  mail can handle gif images ... I never tried this.

  Let me know if I can be of help

  donna

-                  Donna Bassolino-Klimas,  Ph.D.
                   Bristol Myers Squibb Pharma. Res. Inst.
                   Department of Macromolecular Structure
                   P.O. Box 4000    Room H3812
                   Princeton, N.J.  08543 4000