The wonderful petitions have been coming in slowly. Today when I came home
there were 7 envelopes with 105 petitions. Some even had signaure on the back
of the petitions. One very special advocte from MA had 705 signatures.
Please understand I shall not tell you who they are from for fear of
forgetting someone. I have worked on this for what seems like forever but it
has been worth it. Just know they are arriving just fine.
I will see that they get to your representative or Senator or to Paskinson
Action network if you have no Forum rep in DC.
There will be more the rest of the week so I shall keep you posted until Sat
when I will pack them all and take off to DC.
Your help has been fantastic and I thank you so much for the effort, time,
work/energy and love that went into acquiring the signatures.
Hang in there and keep them coming.
I plan on taking my laptop with me in hopes that there is a phone hookup with
AOL so I can keep you all posted as to the happenings.
Helen Mason       [log in to unmask]