Doug McCorkle wrote:

Let me take this oportunity to:

1.) point out that this list is made possible by the University of
Toronto

and

2.) thank our gracious CANADIAN hosts for being so generous to all us
foreigners in the States.

(Gail & Arthur: I meant to give you a gentle ribbing with this message
-- please try not to read it as a serious flame.)

- Doug

Doug,

I just have two questions for you.

1. Have you ever tried to get the attention of the Parkinson community?

2. Did you look at the dictionary definition of 'foreigner'?

Mine says a foreigner is 'a person from another country'...and since
I'm in the US and I was asking for letters from "ANYONE outside of the
United States" it would be from another country and therefor foreign to
me.
The List is not collecting letters, I am and I've only gotten 5 from
around the world....and 3 were from Canada!

Gail Vass