    Dear List,

I am humbled by this box I am typing to as we announce that our web site
is up and running.  I have so much respect for Jerry and Dennis.  Tables
are both a gift and a nightmare.  And Ftp sounds like a cheep brand of
oil treatment.  ASCII, Binary are now entrenched in my noodle.  Jpg,
gif, wav, html, htm, cgi don't they have anything with a Z in it to
remind me to go to bed.  Oh yeah, Zip files, sorry it slipped my central
processing unit, I must be low on Random Access Memory.

And kudos to the Alliance on their web page!  What a time I picked to
finally get a few pages closed to publishable.  Well anywho!  The
address is: http://home.maine.rr.com/meps/index.htm(Maine Parkinson
Society)

I am going to bed now!

Greg Leeman - 37/1mos. on html.