Bruce, I don't request bulk head seating when I travel.....but I do request
right hand aisle seating to accomodate my leg brace with more comfort.....I
can stretch my leg into the aisle for more comfort.

My complaint with the airlines....which is followed up with a letter to
airport security on each trip......is with the security check.  My brace
always sets off the bells and whistles......I step aside for the "hand held
check" with the leg brace very visible!  However, my handbag or carry on is
left laying at the end of the conveyer belt....frequently 25 feet away or
more......Once in chicago, it was picked up and I shouted at the security
guard to apprehend the thief (pursuit and retrieval followed).  However, I
still travel alone, and still leave my purse unguarded on the conveyer
belt...with everything of value in my pockets or hand.....but this is a
threatening situation.  Anyone following me knows that the scenario will be
set and I am a sitting duck for the next pick pocket or purse thief in an
airport........What do others do in this instance????????????
rita