kees paap wrote:
> Dennis,
> you missed my suggestion to take action in your own country, to write to your own gouvernment to ask for money for PD-research.

Kees,
        For you to suggest that we outside the USA are not taking action in our
own country is presumtuous. Our efforts are not as high profile as the
campaign for the Udall Bill, and may not be publicized on the Parkinson
list, but I can assure you that action has been, and is being taken in
Canada, and probably in other countries too.

Judith
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada