Greetings,

I'm new to the list, so please forgive me if I'm asking a FAQ.

I'm looking for specific information on later stage PD (stage IV and V
according to the Hoehn and Yahr Scale). My Web surfing has only turned up
information on earlier stage PD, and only tidbits at that.

My father is the PWP (I think I've figured out the mnemonics of this group,
Person With Parkinsons?). He is 82, and was diagnosed around 12 years ago.

I'd like references on almost anything and everything related to later
stages, including disease progression, drug therapy, nursing care,
alternative therapies, etc. URL's, books, reference works, research papers,
I'll take it all.

We have some long-term care decisions to make fairly soon, so I'd like to
be as informed as possible.

TIA,

Deborah Arhelger