Dennis,
I agree with you 100%. I'm angry and I'm frustrated with US politics.
I've racked my brain trying to figure out how to get Congress to stop
playing these petty and horribly cruel games. I was shocked when I found
out that funding wasn't automatic...then I was furious and fed up with
the system...I thought...the h--- with this, I quit....I don't need
this!

And you know, I don't...I don't have Parkinson's Disease. I have other
much more interesting things to do with my time than to worry about
other's futures and diseases. I don't have a 'dis-ease'...this is not my
problem. I deleted my Udall folder and turned my keyboard off.

Then I found out that I did have a 'dis-ease'...mine was that I knew a
clock was ticking...and an opportunity no matter how repulsive it was to
my sence of 'fair play' was already underway...I could either get out
there and join an effort I didn't believe in because it had a chance or
come up with a better plan. My dis-ease is that I decided
to do both. But the PWP WebRing is the only one that gives a good
feeling.

Gail

PS. I'm going to take your 'shell letter' and make up another letter to
send to those son of a guns, it expresses my sentiments exactly!