Amen. With there being a limited amount of medical professionals having
knowledge about PD, it's nice to know that someone is interested in the
"other" aspect of it. Does anyone know if there is a pediatric
psychologist/psychiatrist who specializes in either cerebral palsy or spina
bifida? Many times I'm at a loss as to how to explain to my students (when
they ask) why they're different. One child even blamed her mother for her
having spina bifida, and all I could do was to reassure the child that her
mother had done everything possible to prevent that from happening. Trish