> Hello all,
>
> Juni 1th 1998 MOI wrote:
>
> >I suggest everybody will let me know this week (OFF-LIST of course!), if
> >this is a good or a bad idea! At the end of the week we can see how many
> >found it a good and how many found it a bad idea. Based on that we can
> >decide to go for it, or to drop the whole idea!
>
>               () () () () ()
>               || || || || ||
>           ____||_||_||_||_||____
>          |o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o|
>          |o\/o\/o\/o\/o\/o\/o\/o|
>          |/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /|
>          |\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \|
>          888888888888888888888888
>
> Since juni 1th I have received so many enthousiastic reactions <NOT>;
> the voting-results are therefor UNANIMOUS to drop the whole idea!!!!!

  I missed this original message ??  It either got lost - or I had an
  over-zealous delte key .... but if you didn't get a lot of responses
 Maybe you should re-post the message - and you'll get more responses.

  But it sound like keeping a list of birthday's ?  SOunds good ?

 donna

-                  Donna Bassolino-Klimas,  Ph.D.
                   Bristol Myers Squibb Pharma. Res. Inst.
                   Department of Macromolecular Structure
                   P.O. Box 4000    Room H3812
                   Princeton, N.J.  08543 4000