^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman      48/11                 [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses    62     deg. F
Dear Listfriends,

    I  am trying to get my caregiver and mysellf to Washington DC for the
PAN Forum.  Senators Jack Reed (Rhode Island), Olympia Snowe (Maine) and
Susan Collins (Maine) all have set up appointments for Tuesday, June
16th, and efforts are under way for an appointment with Hilary Clinton.

   If anyone is able to donate.....

       --FREQUENT FLYER MILES or applicable AIRLINE TICKETS(especially
Southwest, Continental, or an airline that flies from Portland, Maine to
Washington DC, and also Newark, New Jersey to either Portland, Maine or
Providence, Rhode Island

    ....it would help tremendously.  My bottom-line budget for a
caregiver and me, all costs included, is
$2178.50.  I have raised $1275.00 in pledges so far, so I have $900.00 to
go.  The airline tickets for the two of us (I cannot travel SAFELY alone)
are $726.00, and would leave me only about $200.00 more pledges to find
if the tickets could be donated somehow.

    Please call me at (207) 797-8488 or e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Thank You!

Ivan Suzman 48/11
Portland, Maine