Fellow listmembers -

The responses to my recent post have shown me that I'm not nearly as good at
communicating in the new media as I thought I was.

I sincerely apologize to anyone who took offense at my posting and especially to
Gail and Arthur for anything in my message that might have caused any bad
feeling of any kind.

Apart from my attempt to recognize our hosts, I intended my message to be pretty
much "all in fun".

I value the general attitude of goodwill that characterizes this list (most of
the time, at least :) ), and I just hate it when I blurt something out that
damages it.  I'll try to be more careful, and meanwhile, I thank you all for
your kind indulgence.

Peace

- Doug