Date:   Jun. 8, 1998
To:     Listserv
From: [log in to unmask]
Sujb:  A Petition to Fully Fund the Udall Act in FY99

Today, we are sending a petition (to  fully  fund   the  Udall  Act   in FY99)
with
100  signatures  to  Mike  Claeys (PAN)   for   hand   deliverly  to
Congressman
Louis  Stokes (Ohio.) who  is  a  member of the House Subcommittee on Appro-
priations.  Also,  a copy of the list of  signatures  will  be delivered  to
Congress-men David  Hobson  and  Ralph Regula and Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur,
all
from  Ohio  and  members of the Appropriation committee.  Thanks to the mem-
bers of my family for their help and support.
.