Hi Ken, Helen and other Listfriends

I vaguely remember to have seen an image of Dr. James Parkinson once, but I
can't remember where. I have about 80 books that I'm looking through. If I
find it, I'll bring it with me to Washington.

We have collected 365 signatures so far, but..... I expect about 250 more
signatures before saturday. How many passenger does an airplane have?? It
must be possible to get 25 more signatures per airplane. Who is all flying
to Washington? I have enough forms left and i bet Helen has also. So if you
fly to Washington, or go by train, try to get as much signatures as
possible. It must be possible to gather a 1000 "travel"-signatures. So If
you want copies of the form please let Helen or me know and we will send
you the desired copies.

warm greetings from Texas

Kees