Hi Bruce n'Art n'Gail n'Dennis n'Barbara n'Ken,

I'm enjoying this but everyone else is prolly gittin' tired of it all
... Better jus' givit a rest......

> Nope.  I apologize.  I'm the one whose phobia for PC talk gave the
> impression of making fun of your important sentiments, Art, with which I
> identify.  I sometimes enjoy semantic wild goose chases - but I know when I
> done wrong too.
>
> I don't know about Ken, though.  I didn't quite follow all of that....

Ken is from Florida and he's up to his armpits in alligators.......
(not to mention Cubans, Canadians, Puerto Ricans, n'all them other
peeple)  Better cut Ken a little slack ....... he probably feels like
a furrinner right in his own country mosta the time.

Nobody owes nobody else an apology .... everybody's had their little
whack at whatever this was...........

Best regards............ Murray (one "lucky" alien)