"  ....   from where I'm standing, there are not enough PWP in the USA
 to force Congress to do the right thing [fund Udall]  ...."

I've always thought that the "voting power" around PD is much larger
 than the estimated 1.5M diagnosed PWP. Let'sdo an  estimate -- say
 that for every PWP there are another 6-7 who are also directly
 affected - spouses, CG's, children, grandchildren, parents, relatives,
 friends.... Consequently, it would seem to me that the effective vote
 power could be in the 10M range.

In any case, those are the stats I site in my many letters to NY
 Congressmen and Senators.  Let's get everyone involved....

Dan

PD doesn't kill you; but it could take your life! Fight it!