FYI.. For those list members who emailed me
about being unable to contact Lisa Greenstadt in
order to find out 'bout her unique Parkie-product,
"HurryCane," that helps PWPs who're freezing
when walking, well, I FINALLY got thru to Lisa last nite!

Lisa apologizes for the delayed response and the
screw-up on her email address.   She's SWAMPED
with orders!!!

Lisa's a new computer user and was just unaware
she needed to verify that the email address she
wanted to use was available - it WASN'T, and
Lisa had already had her biz cards printed with the
original HUrryCane email address she wanted to use.

Anyway, we got THAT straightened out, and her
bona fide email address is:

[log in to unmask]   <---- there is no "U")

I volunteered to drop by Lisa's home and help her
get her 'puter skills up to speed, and/or to assist
her in fulfilling her HurryCane orders, and/or doing
some of the administrative work (read that as plain
old office work) that has been mounting up while
she was making the HurryCanes.

Soooooo.... on Friday, yours truly will be at Lisa's
doing whatever she needs the most assistance with,
and will continue to help her as needed, 'cause I
KNOW how many Parkies will benefit by this product.
(is this a SAINT, or WHAT? <bowing> (giggle)

By the way, I'm a helping Lisa as a volunteer rather
than an employee so ain't gonna get rich via HurryCane!

Barb Mallut