Posted as someone requested it.  I firmly believe in contributing to
causes where my small $$ can help the most- and I think this is a
prime example.  I would rather fund the Xmas food drive than pay for
a Cadillac for the the director of a Non-Profit.  Just my 2c worth.

On another note, how about sending an email to
[log in to unmask] explaining the Web Ring- with all
the talk of the VP being a fan of the Internet, it brings home
the story on a personal level to people.  And I hope that any
flyers people will be handing out will include the web ring's
address.

Ivan- I've not visited the web ring recently, but are you webpaged
already?  If not, this could be the next project after you come back
from DC!  We don't want you resting on your laurels! :-)  Hope your
trip goes well.

abi