Firstly, let apologise for twice posting my 'introduction'.  After
posting it the first time I did not see the subject line again until
list-members began to send their comments.  Is this a peculiarity of this
list??  The other lists I am on show any posts I send as well as any
posts sent to the list (am I making sense??)  It's probably just jetting
around cyberspace and just may turn up one day:))
Secondly, I'd like to thank those of you who took the time to welcome me
to the group.  I'm searching for a cyber-peer group - I hope the search
is done;)
Regards,
Julie-Ann