Gail -

YOU DDIDD IT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember that as a bonus, copies of each of the letters from foreigners
(ok, I said it) to the United States will also go over my signature to both
my representative, Dick Armey, majority leader of the U.S. House of
Representatives, and to Texas Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison, who  is on the
Senate Appropriations Committee.

My challenge, for those of you in the United States who have a Senator or
Representative on the respective appropriations committee:  Will you also
take or send a copy of these letters to your Representative or Senator?

Art