At 09:12 PM 6/10/98 -0700, Jim Jameson wrote:
>Regarding all the messages about the term "foreigner", given the true
>purpose of this list there's been an awful lot of time and energy wasted on
>that topic.  I think the points have been made (over & over) and it is time
>to move on to why this list exists, and that is, from my understanding, to
>help & support one another and to provide each other w/ information that we
>may not otherwise be able to obtain.  Enough is enough...
>
>Jim J. 54/4
  i think as i think which you got to have something to think with but i
agree with jim i lotof times do not answer as lot do we all have our rights
but when 3-5 give there opinons that should be enough. lot of times i think
some one is picking on me later i find out they did not mean me. and the
email saying so i am now on new meds again. so over look some of my
misstake  got 60 post to go though so I.YO. YOU  ALL.