Hey folks,

My sister Edna Earle 50/2 is a new parkie. Trying to get her
to attend support group meetings is like trying to keep a two
year old in the seat during church services. But we are members
of the Northern Virginia PD Support Group and the Young Parkinson
Support Group in Bethesda, Md. I have to bribe her to get her to
go to the meetings with me.

She responds to no Udall memos I email her....

She's new to the internet but hasn't asked how to sign on
to the list...but I know she reads what I clip and send her.

This is puzzling to me...Gail Vass (the younger sister 49 :-)