Carol Horner wrote:

> Barb Rager had a question about this in answer to which I submit the
> fact that about ten years after being diagnosed with PD, my husband was
> able to purchase additional life insurace quite easily--and at preferred
> rates (since he was not a smoker).  So here we are still paying those
> premiums--another ten years later.  :-)

Perhaps I used the incorrect words.  He "died of his PD" indeed, but
perhaps I should have written, "He died of complications of his PD"
(he actually died of pneumonia).  He was, BTW, 92 years old and had
lived with the PD for some 10 years.

Best,

Bob

ROBERT A. FINK, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  (510) 849-2555   FAX:  (510) 849-2557

WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"