Dennis--the letter looks great!  I suggest you send it BY EMAIL to the
Dayton Daily News (Dayton, Ohio) and here is the address to use:

That's the paper we read, and we'll watch for it! Thanks a million!

>This is the 2nd draft of this letter. My thanks to Janet Paterson for her
>suggestions, some of which I incorporated. My thank also to those who have
>already sent me the addresses of newspapers. please keep them coming.
>    I have extensively rewritten parts of this letter and shall start
>sending this version out tomorrow. Should anyone see this letter in their
>newspaper I would appreciate a note mentioning the fact and naming the
>paper.

SNIPPED

        Camilla Flintermann             <[log in to unmask]>

  http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm My Home Page

                *  "Our lives begin to end      *
                *   the day we become silent    *
                *   about things that matter.." *