Barb! I just typed about 5 paragraphs, and deleted it all myself!  (I just
heard thunderous applause, am I hallucinating????)  I was going to  wait until
I had something important to say, but you rattled my cage!   So I will keep
scratching my head until I can come up with something better than dandruff!
(yuck!)  I did have a small idea: What about making dart boards with photos of
anyone who is NOT facilitating the funding of the Udall bill? The funds raised
could go towards Ivan's D.C. trip!  Okay, back to my