<<
 No better ideas unless she has a very large amount and then I would call
 Michel at the beginning of the week and ask him what he thinks. Perhaps
 sending them to the most powerful legislator in her state or one or them that
 is running this year and needs the PWP vote in your state. Let me know what
 you think.
 PAN's phone number is 800-361 5222
 Keep me posted and see you at the Forum!!
 Helen

Helen,
I think this is a high school girl or younger. Sometimes threy can tiurn out
amazing performances, so I am loath to tell her to skip it.  On the other hand
, I do not know where she lives -nor do I wish to. (know what I mean?)  The
PAN idea struck me as I was about to give up.

Regards,
WHH