i stared this hr ago but where it went ken might know lolo. lost my train
of thought. lolo  oh i am on new meds again feel like a quiny pig. he
watches if move i make. well my fun day. yesterday was mother daughter day.
so was told to go to my room by the big big boss lolo Judith Richards knows
how big it is i now have a bed big desk chairs lamps and all. as soon as
they left i went out side before long i fell glad i had my alarm on. so
back to my room till the big big boss and vivian came home. did not say any
thing about falling.  read lot of my mail when he got me back on line. lost
all email but will reinstall as they come up.  i fell at 9 PM broke coffee
cup. vivian got the boss to come and help me get up. won't say what talking
i got. lolo  i read of all the debates going on. so what do we have to do.
i want to quit at times but theres camilla, judith, janet,barb, ivan, nomia
so many that i want to keep on going.  as to dyeing of pd no been to
clincks nero and all said no but we can get diff. sickness that other can
fight off.  i would love to go out and eat to go and visit some one.
camilla is closed to me.  list is for us to get off our minds and to talk
about. some like me don't get to go any place or can work. and lot do not
know how many will answer a plea. me when i see 2 or 3 answer i don't.
some i read others i delete not to offend any one. i like to see if i can
know what they will say. i try not be god. only say what i been through or
hurd. after 30 years you learn a lot. just this morn learned a friend of 60
has now come down with pd. wants to talk to me. hope i can be of help. so
every body live and let live. and be able to say whets on your mind.
tomorrow you might think diff. be happy smile or to day we are a live.

                                        74/30  lima,ohio

                                        I.Y.Q.  DON AND VIVIAN
                                        LOVE OF MY LIVE-52

                                      BEST MED FOR PD IS