Barbara,

You wrote:

>Please do not put things on hold just because I raised a concern.

I stopped because the concern you raised was one that had worried me too.
It needed to be explored.  I doubt the week-end's delay will change much and
getting it wrong could actually work against the cause.  I'll hold my fire
until Monday.

> I'm afraid that if you try to soften it too much, your message will be
lost.

Agreed - which is why I said I'll go with v2.1 or not at all.

>Do not let me sway you from your brave and untried course.

It's just as well I'm not a politician or that statement would definitely
have me backing away from the whole issue <grin>

>Please go with your gut, dear Dennis.  Go with what the rest of the list
says.

I shall Barbara, but only after the week-end.  You were right to make me
look at it again

BTW despite what they say, if the citizens of Troy are living peacefully
together despite their wide ethnic diversity their hearts and minds must be
in the right  place. As a matter of interest does this acceptance of others
extend to Greeks bearing gifts?

Thanks for your help,

Dennis.