well if i read the mail right i am dead dead. i looked in the paper and did
not see my name in it so who is right?  after 30 years i should be dead
dead  boy am i beetling the odds  just don't know when to lay down lolo
any body got shovel?  if you don't where i live email me and i will make
you a map from where you live to my place and mark my house you bring your
own shovel. i got the ground for my grave.  no flowers just money for a new
cpu  that that all folks  ha ha or yip yip

                                        74/30 lima,oh

                                         I.Y.Q.  DON  &  VIVIAN
                                         LOVE OF MY LIVE-52

                                        BEST MEDS FOR PD IS