I believe it was yesterday or the day before that newspaper email addresses
from all over the US were requested. Below
are 3 that we read , one every day (Oregonian) and 2 that we read once a week
(SanFrancisco  Chronicle and San Jose Mercury)  I believe it was Dennis in
Australia that requested them. Oregonian is      [log in to unmask]
Chronicle: try : wwwsfgate  and SJ Mercury      [log in to unmask]
I encourage you to send your letters to these newsletters.
I have been unsucessful in getting the Oregonian to print my past letters.
Will be watching the Oregonian for yours.
Good luck,
Helen Mason