Hi!  I am new to the group, part out of necessity (choosing a listserv
related to health was part of a Graduate Nursing school requirement), but
mostly because of my interest, medically and personally, in PD.  My
father-in-law is one of those who "should be already dead," having been
diagnosed more than 12 years ago.  He is still active in a local exercise
group, and gets around fairly well, considering.  Topics I am interested
are legion, and include any medical or surgical therapy facts/anecdotes,
especially info from anyone who has had a pallidotomy and their experiences
with same.  I am currently a Family Nurse Practitioner student and hope to
graduate in May 1999.
Thank you
Melanie Sweeney