In a message dated 6/12/98 3:26:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Jonathan,  Your e-mail was like  breath of spring among the other mail.  It
 was fun to read and pertinent.  Thanks - Marie

 Question:  Does anyone out there have a similar sitution:  For 37 years I
 lived in a neighborhood which now has 4 out of 5 neighboring houses with a
 Parkie.  Coincidence or could there be an underlying cause in the area?

Need more information.  Is everybody diagnosed with PD or are there any PSP or
other Parkinson's plus syndromes.?  Did everybody move in with PD or did they
develop it living in the neighborhood.?  Is it a retirement community or a
regular neighborhood?

Interesting ...  Get the details ironed out and maybe we can get some
researcher interested.  Could work to support the environmental insult theory.

Regards,
WHH 54/18